Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sago Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sago Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago khichdi recipe. You can cook sago khichdi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sago Khichdi:
- Get 1/2 bowl sago soaked in 1/2 bowl of water
- Prepare 1/4 bowl peanuts
- Get 2 potatoes
- Provide 2 tb sp pure ghee
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide To taste salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- You need 1/4 tsp mango powder
Steps to make Sago Khichdi:
- Soak sago in enough water for 2 hours. Strain excess water.
- Wash peel and chop potatoes in very thin slices.
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add thinly chopped potatoes in ghee and fry golden brown colour. Remove it in a plate.
- Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put soaked and strained sago and saute for 1 minute. Add peanuts and roast for 2 minutes.
- Now add fried potatoes and mix. Add rock salt, black pepper powder and mango powder and mix well. Sauté for an minute and sago khichdi is ready.
- Serve hot with curd.
If you find this Sago Khichdi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.