Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe. You can cook sago soup/ sabudana ka soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup:
- Take 1/2 cup sabudana or sago soaked overnight
- Use 1 tsp ghee
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Use 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 3-4 Curry leaves
- Use 2 tbsp chopped potatoes
- Use 3-4 tbsp roasted peanuts crushed
- Provide 2 tsp green chillies finely chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Use 1 tsp lemon juice
- Use As per taste Sendha namak
- Provide as required coriander leaves
Steps to make Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup:
- Heat ghee in a deep pan, add the cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- When seeds crackle, add green chilies, potatoes, and grated ginger mix well and saute for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add sago and peanuts mix well and saute for 3 mins. - Add enough water, mix well and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and sugar, mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
If you find this Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.