Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Inisightful Diet Tips.
It is extremely improbable that you discovered this article while in search of bad advice. You’re more than likely feeling cranky (and hungry). It’s very likely that you’re glazing at your computer screen and wanting that it delivers a good distraction to keep you from focusing on things you would rather do at the moment. This is perfectly normal. When you are on a diet, the whole world can feel like a seriously bothersome place. Sometimes a diet is quite similar to quitting smoking. Your hormones go a bit haywire. Your mind has to get a grip of its chemistry again. Your moods are probably extremely unpredictable. That’s why you will need this article. Here are a handful of diet hints that you can work with to make life easier.
Take a couple of cooking classes. Vegetarian cooking is a particularly good idea. You will learn, through these classes how to make good and wholesome meals. You don’t truly have to practice a vegetarian lifestyle. When you already know how to cook for vegetarians you’ll have a lot easier time choosing veggies instead of less healthy foods. Plus—you’ll feel better about having your vegetarian buddies over for dinner because you’ll understand how to really cook for them as opposed to just ordering in!
There are all kinds of things that can be done to make your new choice to lose weight and be healthful easier. The tips covered in this article are just the start of your journey. The fundamental approach, though, is to put a positive light on the options you’re making. You are making decisions instead of getting controlled. You are selecting to make a positive change in your life instead of letting society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Try to have some fun with this particular project! This is an opportunity; it’s not at all a need. You’ll have a great deal more luck if you make the choice to make your personal life better rather than feeling like you have to do it to make others happy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes recipe. You can have seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- Provide Strip Seared NY
- Provide 1 lb New York Strip
- Provide 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1 tbsp Ground Orange Peel
- You need 1 tbsp Fennel Seed
- Provide to taste Salt & Pepper
- Take 1 Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Get 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 1/2 cup Matchstick Carrots
- Get 1/4 Cup Green Onion (diced)
- Take 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes
- Use 2.5 cups Water
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- You need 3/4 cup Milk
Instructions to make Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min.
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min.
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you find this Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.