Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic Tomato Scallops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Tomato Scallops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Tomato Scallops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic tomato scallops recipe. You can cook garlic tomato scallops using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Tomato Scallops:
- Provide 8 Scallops (sashimi grade)
- You need 1 dash Lemon juice
- Prepare 2 Cherry tomatoes
- You need 2 tbsp ☆Ketchup
- Prepare 1 tsp ☆Wine vinegar (vinegar also OK)
- Provide 1 tsp ☆Olive oil
- Take 1 pinch ☆Salt
- Use 1 ☆Black pepper
- Get 1 ☆Basil (dried)
- Take 1 ☆Oregano (dried)
- Get 1 dash ☆Garlic (finely chopped)
Steps to make Garlic Tomato Scallops:
- Mince the tomatoes and combine with the ☆ ingredients. Insert shallow crisscross cuts into the scallops.
- Pat dry moisture from the scallops and lightly flavor with salt and pepper (not listed). Quickly cook both sides in olive oil (not listed) and transfer to a plate.
- Heat the sauce in the frying pan from Step 2, and transfer the sauce to the plate once it becomes aromatic.
- Pour some lemon juice on top of the scallops, garnish with parsley if you have any, and it's complete.
If you find this Garlic Tomato Scallops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.