Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Quick and Easy Potato Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Smart Diet Tips.
It is extremely unlikely that you found this article while in search of bad advice. You’re more than likely feeling cranky (and hungry). It’s probable that you’re staring at your computer screen and wishing that it delivers a good distraction to keep you from focusing on things you would rather do at this time. This is fully normal. When you happen to be on a diet, the whole world can seem like a seriously frustrating place. Lots of times the particular dieting process isn’t all that different than trying to quit smoking. Your human hormones go a bit haywire. Your brain has to get a grip of its chemistry again. Your moods are more than likely sporadic. That’s why this content is significant. Use the following diet tricks to improve your life.
Eat to get flavor first. Lots of people who diet fail to account for taste and choose foods based entirely on a list of ingredients and calories. When you eat with regard to taste you’re much more likely to enjoy what you are eating and feel more like you’re doing something good than keeping yourself away from the foods you love. Here is an example: eat real cheese instead of Doritos. Eat real grapes and oranges as an alternative to grape and orange flavored junk foods. Chocolate milk instead of a Hershey bar. You understand.
There are a variety of things that can be done to make your new choice to lose weight and be balanced easier. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The simple strategy, however, is to basically decide to put a positive spin on what you’re doing. You are making selections instead of staying controlled. You are choosing to make a positive change in your life instead of permitting society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Try to have some fun with this venture! Think on this as an possibility as opposed to a requirement. It’s easier to do get healthy when you do it for yourself and not for other people.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy potato gratin recipe. You can cook quick and easy potato gratin using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Potato Gratin:
- Take 2 large-sized Potatoes
- Get 300 ml Milk (or soy milk)
- Provide 1 Soup stock cube
- Use 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1 dash Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Butter (or margarine)
- Get 1 tbsp White flour
- You need 1 Grated cheese (melting type)
Steps to make Quick and Easy Potato Gratin:
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into 2 mm thick slices (you can slice the potatoes with the peeler too). Preheat the oven (a toaster oven is OK too).
- Add the potatoes to a microwaveable dish and cover them with water. Wrap the dish with plastic wrap and microwave it for about 5 minutes.
- Open the plastic wrap a little and drain the water. (The dish is very hot. Use oven mitts or a towel to handle it.)
- While the potato is in the microwave, melt the butter (or margarine) in a skillet over low heat. Add the flour and sauté it.
- Pour in the milk (or soy milk) and soup stock cube. Dissolve the soup stock and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce is well mixed, check the taste and adjust it with salt. If you're satisfied with the taste of the white sauce, add the potatoes and coat them with the sauce.
- Mix them in evenly and turn off the heat.
- Transfer the ingredients into a gratin (casserole) dish and top it with the grated cheese. Bake the gratin in a 200℃ oven for about 10 minutes. If you're using a toaster oven, bake until golden brown.
- Garnish it with some parsley if you like and enjoy.
If you find this Quick and Easy Potato Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.