Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Soft white bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft white bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft white bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft white bread recipe. You can cook soft white bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft white bread:
- Prepare 500 g bread flour
- Take 50 g butter
- Use 7 g instant yeast
- You need 40 g brown sugar
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 200 ml soy milk
- Provide 80 ml boiling water
Instructions to make Soft white bread:
- In a large bowl, combine bread, sugar, and yeast. Stir together.
- Mix together the soy milk and water, stir the melted butter into the mixture. Add the wet ingredients mixture to the dried ingredients mixture and stir to form a dough. Let dough sit for 10 minutes.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured flat surface for about 15 minutes or until its no longer sticky, but must be stretchy and soft enough. Shape the dough into a ball and place in a greased bowl with oil. Cover the bowl and allow the dough to rise twice its initial size (requires an hour).
- Transfer the dough to the working surface and divide it into four small balls. Place in the bowl and cover to let rise for another one hour. Put the dough (or can equally shape the dough to your preference) in a greased loaf tin or pan and cover with its cover or foil. Allow the dough to fill the size of the loaf tin or pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (with the loaf tin covered) on a preheated oven at 200 Celsius. Allow to cool.
If you find this Soft white bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.