Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brussels sprouts in Asian style🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brussels sprouts in Asian style🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brussels sprouts in asian style🤗 recipe. To cook brussels sprouts in asian style🤗 you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brussels sprouts in Asian style🤗:
- Provide 1 kg Brussels sprouts
- Provide 75 ml soy sauce
- You need 50 ml sesame oil
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Take 10 g ginger
- Prepare 2 dried chilies
- Get 4 sprigs mints
- Provide 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Use 1 tsp chili paste
- You need 2 tbsp brown or normal sugar
- Prepare 50 ml mirin
- Provide 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Use Salt on taste
Steps to make Brussels sprouts in Asian style🤗:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Cut in half Brussels sprout and mix with 40 ml of sesame oil. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 min.
- Peel and chop finely garlic,chili and ginger. Slice mint. Toast on dry pan sesame seeds.
- Heat 10 ml of sesame oil in a small sauce pan. Add ginger and garlic, fry 3 min. Add chili paste and keep frying for 2 more minutes. Add dried chilies, sugar, soy sauce, mirin, and rice vinegar and let the mixture simmer until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Mix Brussels sprouts with sauce. Add sesame seeds and mint on top. Enjoy!
If you find this Brussels sprouts in Asian style🤗 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.