Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter and lemon salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter and lemon salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter and lemon salmon recipe. You can cook butter and lemon salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butter and lemon salmon:
- Prepare 2 salmon filets
- Take Grated skin of 1 lemon
- Take Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Use 2 tbsp butter
- Provide Oregano
- Use Salt and pepper
Steps to make Butter and lemon salmon:
- Pre heat the oven at 200 °C
- Melt butter in a pan and continue to cook until it's slightly golden
- Mix the butter with lemon juice, lemon skin and oregano, set aside
- To prepare the salmon filets, first dry them patting them with paper towels, and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste.
- On an oven tray, put a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fit the filets, the and roll the sides. Put both salmon pieces and pour the sauce over them, making sure some bits of lemon and oregano remain on top of the filets
- Put everything into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately
If you find this Butter and lemon salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.