Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Seafood Savoury Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Savoury Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Savoury Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Smart Diet Hints.
Basic information is probably not why you decided to start this article. You’re likely hungry and indignant at this time. You are probably sitting at your computer attempting to find advice that may help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. This is completely normal. When you happen to be on a diet, the whole world can sound like a really bothersome place. Lots of times this particular dieting procedure isn’t all that different than wanting to quit smoking. Your body’s hormone levels get out of control. Your mental chemistry changes. It’s likely that you are unable to command your moods at the moment. That’s why this article can be helpful. Here are a handful of diet tips that you can employ to make life easier.
Stop using the term “diet” for the decisions you’ve decided to create. Call it “eating better”. “Diet” this means that an act of deprivation and carries a negative connotation. When a person call it a “choice” or a “lifestyle change” that indicates positivity. You will have a incredibly easier time dealing with the situation if you think “I’m doing this and not that.” Instead of “I won’t be able to do this mainly because it’s awful.” Another advantage to modifying the plan’s name is that you will get a lot less advice when you “decide to eat healthier” than when you “are on a diet.”
Losing pounds is simpler when you determine what kind of choices you need to make. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The main idea, not surprisingly, is to just think positively about what you have chosen to do. You are creating selections for yourself and not ignoring things. You are selecting to make a positive change in your life instead of letting society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Best of luck and have fun with it! This is surely an opportunity; it’s not at all a requirement. You’ll have a good deal more luck if you make the choice to make your own life better instead of feeling like you have to do it to make others happy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood savoury rice recipe. You can cook seafood savoury rice using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Savoury Rice:
- You need 1 Cup White Rice
- Take 2 Cups Water
- Take Vegetable Oil
- You need Salt
- Provide 1 Onion finely chopped
- Get 1/2 Diced Green Pepper
- Use 2 Teaspoons crushed garlic
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Get 1 Tin Mussel
- Get 10-15 Prawns
- Take 1 Cup Seafood Mix (optional)
- Provide 4-5 Tablespoons Robertson's spice for rice
Steps to make Seafood Savoury Rice:
- Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Drain in a colander and set aside
- In a medium pot, bring the 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the salt and Oil, stir and then add the rinsed and drained rice. Stir with a fork.
- Reduce the heat, cover the rice, and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Check it after 15 minutes to see if all the water has evaporated. If it has, the rice is ready. If not, replace the lid and let the rice simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, fluff with a fork, and transfer into a serving dish.
- Wash and clean the same pot and put back onto the stove and put it on high.
- Add the vegetable oil to the pot once the oil is heating up, Add the onions, peppers, garlic and Chilli flakes into the pot and cook until medium brown (braised)
- Once browned, add the tinned Mussels, prawns and seafood mix and cook for another 8 - 10 mins.
- Add the cooked rice to the pot and Robertson's spice for rice. Mix all together and tranfer it back to the serving dish
If you find this Seafood Savoury Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.