Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Honey Parsnip Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Parsnip Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Parsnip Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey parsnip soup recipe. You can have honey parsnip soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Parsnip Soup:
- Prepare 1 onion, diced
- Get pinch chilli flakes, optional
- You need 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 500 g parsnips, peeled and diced
- Use 1 medium sized potato
- Provide 1 litre vegetable stock
- Provide 1 tablespoon honey
- Use salt and pepper, for seasoning
Steps to make Honey Parsnip Soup:
- Put a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat - Add the onions, chilli flakes and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes
- Stir in the potato, parsnips, stock and honey - Bring to the boil and simmer for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender
- Season with salt and pepper - Blend until smooth
If you find this Honey Parsnip Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.