Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple omlet with ground meat and onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple omlet with ground meat and onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple omlet with ground meat and onions recipe. To make simple omlet with ground meat and onions you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple omlet with ground meat and onions:
- Provide 1/4 onion
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 50-60 g ground meat (beef or pork or chicken)
- Take Pinch salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon oil
Steps to make Simple omlet with ground meat and onions:
- Chop onion into fine pieces. Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Stir fry ground meat in a heated egg pan. (I don't use oil in this step because fat will melt out from the meat.) Add chopped onions and season with salt and pepper. Stir fry until the meat is cooked.
- Once the meat and onions are cooked, take them out of the egg pan and onto a plate. Wipe excess oil off the egg pan using kitchen towel and reheat the egg pan.
- Cook omlet one portion at a time. Put oil in the reheated egg pan and pour 1/2 portion of the beaten eggs into the egg pan. Place 1/2 portion of the cooked meat and onions on the bottom half of the egg.
- Once the egg is cooked, flip over the top half to cover the meat and onions. Serve with ketchup or your choice of sauce!
If you find this Simple omlet with ground meat and onions recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.