Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Besan ka mazedarrrr halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan ka mazedarrrr halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan ka mazedarrrr halwa recipe. You can have besan ka mazedarrrr halwa using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Besan ka mazedarrrr halwa:
- Prepare 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- You need 1/2 cup Sugar
- Get 3/4 cup liquid milk
- Prepare 1 tbs butter or ghee
- Get 1/4 cup powdered milk or 3 tbs
- Take 1/4 cup dessicated coconut or more
- Get 1-2 tbs kewra water or rose water
- Prepare 1 tsp illaichi powder
- Take Mixed nuts or just almonds as per liking
Steps to make Besan ka mazedarrrr halwa:
- First of all arrange all the ingredients as well because we can't wait between the procedure……or we can't leave besan halwa between procedure….
- First of all take a non-stick pan or a wok and add in oil then besan and bhoonofy on low flame until it's changes it's colour and it will be aromat…. don't get it burn or nore should be smell of raw gram flour
- It will absorb oil but after little it will be like soft and liquid….but continuously bhoonofy until required aroma or colour…it will take 4 to 6 minutes approximately
- While gram flour will be bhoonofyed add sugar… liquid milk…. dessicated coconut… crushed almonds and illaichi powder…….milk will be dry soon….it will take just 1 to two minutes….. bhoonofy for more 2 minutes still on low flame….
- Now add milk powder and kewra water and mix well until combined the texture……this procedure will take just 1 to 2 minutes more….. yummilicious halwa is ready to serve with tea…..
- In a tray spread halwa in 1 inch thick layer…. Garnish it with coconut and almonds…cool down and cut into square pieces or serve as it is…. enjoy winter treat…yummmmmm
If you find this Besan ka mazedarrrr halwa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.