Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Cod Cream Simmer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cod Cream Simmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod Cream Simmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod cream simmer recipe. You can have cod cream simmer using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cod Cream Simmer:
- Prepare 4 cuts Cod cuts
- Get 300 ml Milk
- Get 2 clove Garlic
- Use 1 dash Pepper
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter (or vegetable oil)
- You need 1 just enough to cover the cod Plain flour
Instructions to make Cod Cream Simmer:
- Pepper the cod. (Frozen foods tend to already have a strong salt flavoring, so I don't use additional salt.) Coat with flour.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan, and add the thinly-chopped garlic. Then add the cod and cook, being careful not to burn it.
- Pour in the milk, reduce from medium to low heat, and simmer. The flour on the cod will dissolve into the milk, making the sauce creamy.
- Check the flavor of the sauce (the creamy milk, white sauce) and if you find it to be thin, adjust with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the cod to a serving plate and top with plenty of sauce. Garnish with minced parsley (or with green onions/scallions).
If you find this Cod Cream Simmer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.