Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas fruit tiramisu cake recipe. You can have christmas fruit tiramisu cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake:
- You need 20 cm Chiffon cake (20 cm diameter round cake)
- Use 250 grams Mascarpone cheese
- Get 200 ml Heavy cream
- Prepare 2 Egg yolk
- Use 90 grams Granulated sugar
- Take 1 tbsp Rum
- Get 130 grams Strawberry jam
- Provide 130 grams Wild blueberry jam
- Provide 130 grams Mango jam
- Prepare 1 Your favorite fruit (for decoration, to taste)
- You need Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, kiwi etc.
- Get 1 Apricot glaze (to taste)
Steps to make Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake:
- Making the cardboard stand: Cut out a circle from thick paper the same size as the cake pan, cover it with aluminum foil, and then you can get to work! You will be able to move the cake smoothly.
- Making the chiffon cake container: Stick a knife into the cake about 1.5~2 cm from the edge, and cut out the insides. Slice the removed portion, and place underneath the other piece.
- Making the tiramisu cream: add the mascarpone to a bowl, mix well with whipped cream, and then add in granulated sugar, egg yolks, and rum in that order.
- Whip the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form, add to the bowl from step 2,and thoroughly mix with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the cream, blueberry jam, cream, mango jam, cream, and strawberry jam into the chiffon cake in that order. (Cut the top part of the chiffon cake depending on the amount of jam used.) Stabilize the perimeter of the cake using plastic cake film. Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Decorate with your favorite fruit, make a glaze with nappage, and it is done.
- It may look like a cake, but it is tiramisu! Refrigerate until you are ready to eat it.
- Tip: I tried cutting it after leaving it in the fridge for just a short amount of time, but it is basically tiramisu! It is pretty difficult to cut it cleanly.
If you find this Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.