Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Corn Bread Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Bread Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Bread Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn bread muffins recipe. You can have corn bread muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Bread Muffins:
- Use 1 Cup Flour
- Use 1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- Get 2-3 Cups granulated Sugar
- You need 1 teaspoon Salt
- Get 3 1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- Take 1/3 Cup Cooking Oil or melted Butter
- Get 1 large Egg
- Prepare 1 Cup Milk
Instructions to make Corn Bread Muffins:
- Grease a 9 inch cake pan, or 24 Muffin tray, and set aside. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees(200 degrees or gas mark 6)
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well using a hand whisk.
- Make a well in the center and pour the Oil, Milk and eggs. Stir until the mixture comes together with no lumps.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown, and a toothpick,inserted, comes out clean.
- Can be made into Muffins(24 ?). Or into smaller cake tins, only 10-15 minutes for the Muffins and 15-20 minutes for in between sizes.!!
- Mine rose well, but sunk when cooling! Tasted awesome though! Haha, Not everything I cook comes out perfect! I may pour this onto baking trays as Cookies next time!
If you find this Corn Bread Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.