Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Milk Fruit Kanten recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Fruit Kanten recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milk fruit kanten recipe. You can have milk fruit kanten using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Milk Fruit Kanten:
- You need 1 sachet (4 g) Kanten Powder
- Use *OR 1 sachet (8g) Agar Powder (e.g. Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In Vegetarian Gelling Powder)
- You need 1 cup Water
- Provide 5-6 tablespoons Sugar
- Use 1 cup Milk
- Provide 2 tablespoons Condensed Milk
- Provide Fruit (ex. Strawberries, Peach, Pineapple, Kiwi Fruit, Canned Fruit)
Steps to make Milk Fruit Kanten:
- Arrange some fruit in a large plastic container.
- Place Water and Kanten Powder in a saucepan and bring it to the boil. Keep boiling for 1-2 minutes, occasionally stirring. *Note: Kanten is different from Gelatine. It needs to be boiled in the water to dissolve.
- Add Sugar, remove from heat when Sugar is dissolved. Add Milk and Condensed Milk and mix well. Be aware it will start setting soon.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared Fruit in the container. Place in the fridge until firmly set.
If you find this Milk Fruit Kanten recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.