Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken chorizo bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken chorizo bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken chorizo bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chorizo bake recipe. You can cook chicken chorizo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken chorizo bake:
- Use 650 g cherry tomatoes
- Take 200 g chorizo
- Provide 300 g chicken breast
- Take half a garlic bulb
- Use 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 125 ml red wine
- Get 1.5 tsp sugar
- You need 1.5 handfuls fresh basil
- Provide 0.75 handful fresh flat parsley
- Provide Serve with rice or garlic bread
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- You need 350 g baked potato (optional)
- Prepare 1 Tsp crushed chillis (optional)
Instructions to make Chicken chorizo bake:
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Cut chicken into large chunks and place into an oven dish with 1tbsp of olive oil. Crush garlic cloves with flat edge of knife and place into oven dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut chorizo into 1-2cm slices and place into dish with torn basil. If using potato, cut into small cubes and add to dish.
- Add tomatoes, some chopped some whole into dish. Add sugar, red wine, 1tbsp of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add chilli if desired.
- Place into oven for 50minutes, tossing half way through. Prepare rice or garlic bread.
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes
- Serve with parsley and basil and enjoy!
If you find this Chicken chorizo bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.