Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Koulourakia with wholemeal flour and raisins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koulourakia with wholemeal flour and raisins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to koulourakia with wholemeal flour and raisins recipe. You can cook koulourakia with wholemeal flour and raisins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Koulourakia with wholemeal flour and raisins:
- Provide 300 g Flora Buttery spread at room temperature
- Use 200 g sugar
- Use 50 g honey
- Get 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Use 2 large eggs
- Prepare 10 g baking soda
- Take 50 g yogurt
- Prepare 40 g tsipouro (traditional Greek pomace brandy)
- Use 80 g raisins
- Prepare 400 g flour
- Provide 450 g wholemeal flour For brushing
- Prepare For brushing
- Get 1 egg, beaten
Instructions to make Koulourakia with wholemeal flour and raisins:
- Use a stand mixer to cream the Flora buttery spread together with the sugar.
- In the meantime, place the eggs, the honey, the vanilla, the yogurt and the tsipouro in a large bowl, whisk well to combine and then add this mixture to the one of the stand mixer.
- Add the flours little by little folding them into the batter by hand and then add the raisins. When everything is incorporated, cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a sheet pan with greaseproof paper.
- Form the koulourakia in the shapes that you like and spread them out in the sheet pan.
- Brush each one with the beaten egg and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the baking sheet and when they cool, store them in an airtight container.
If you find this Koulourakia with wholemeal flour and raisins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.