Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey and Garlic Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and Garlic Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and garlic chicken recipe. To cook honey and garlic chicken you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey and Garlic Chicken:
- Use For the Chicken
- Get 2 Chicken Breasts, Diced
- Get 4 tbsp Smash (6 Syns)
- You need 1 Egg, Beaten
- Provide Frylight
- Get For the Sauce
- Use 4 tbsp Honey (10 Syns)
- Get 4 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- Use 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce (2.5 Syns)
- Use 1 tsp finely chopped Ginger
- Get To Serve (Optional)
- Prepare Spring Onions
- Get Sesame Seeds
Steps to make Honey and Garlic Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lightly spray a baking tray with frylight.
- Place the beaten egg in one bowl and the Smash in another. Dip each piece of diced chicken breast into the egg mix and then into the Smash to coat, before placing on baking tray.
- Place the tray of coated chicken into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the chicken is in the oven, add all of the ingredients for the sauce into a large saucepan. Turn on the heat 2 minutes before the chicken is done and stir so that the sauce is lightly bubbling when the timer sounds.
- Take the chicken from the oven and place in the pan with the sauce and stir to coat.
- Lightly sprinkle with chopped spring onion and sesame seeds to serve. This dish works great when accompanied with rice.
If you find this Honey and Garlic Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.