Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish and crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish and crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish and crisps recipe. You can have fish and crisps using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish and crisps:
- You need Fish of your choice
- Use 4 carrots peels
- Prepare 4 potatoes peels
- You need 2 eggs (optional)
- Use 1 can sweetcorn
- You need 1 can tomatoes
- Use Grated cheese
- Take Tsp chopped onion
- Prepare Tsp chopped garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Take Mayonnaise
- Use Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Fish and crisps:
- Prepare the veges. Chop ends off carrots and peel. Keep peels. Peel potatoes. Keep peels. Save peeled carrots and potatoes in a sealed container in the fridge, ready for another night.
- Open cans. Drain tomatoes and corn.
- Chop some onion and garlic finely - you only need a little of each.
- Place fish in oven ready to cook. Turn when ready.
- Add the carrot peels, corn, and tomato to a frying dish. Saute for a minute then bring to a simmer. After a couple of minutes add the garlic, onion, curry powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Turn frying dish off and add in mayonnaise. Mix well before taking out of dish.
- Add potato peels to dish. Add water to soften potato peels. Continue cooking for a couple of minutes.
- Grate some cheese to add to the sandwich filling (the carrot peels, corn and tomatoes). Mix.
- Add anything extra you might like, serve, and enjoy!
If you find this Fish and crisps recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.