Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Mum’s Homemade Cheese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mum’s Homemade Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mum’s Homemade Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mum’s homemade cheese sauce recipe. You can have mum’s homemade cheese sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mum’s Homemade Cheese Sauce:
- Get 250 mls Milk
- Get 250 mls Water
- Provide 300 Grams cheese
- Get 2-3 heaped tablespoons Wholemeal Flour
- Use 2-3 teaspoons English Mustard (yellow)
- Take to taste Black Pepper
Steps to make Mum’s Homemade Cheese Sauce:
- Put all the flour into a medium saucepan and mix to a smooth paste with a little milk.
- Add the rest of the milk and whisk lightly. Start to heat slowly, adding the water in a bit at a time.
- When it starts to bubble, turn down the heat and keep stirring as the mixture starts to thicken. Add the cheese and the Mustard and stir it all in.
- Mix well and check taste. Add Pepper if required. Pour over Cauliflower, Broccoli or anything else to go with! Can be frozen up to 3 months! Enjoy!!
If you find this Mum’s Homemade Cheese Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.