Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate and cinnamon swirls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate and cinnamon swirls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and cinnamon swirls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and cinnamon swirls recipe. You can cook chocolate and cinnamon swirls using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and cinnamon swirls:
- Take For the dough:1 cup plain flour
- Get Half cup wholewheat flour
- You need Quater of quater cup melted butter
- Take Pinch salt
- Get 2 tablespoon brown suger
- You need Half cup milk
- Get For yeast proofing:3 tablespoon warm water
- You need 1 tablespoon brown suger
- Provide 1 pack dry fast action yeast(can use half pack if prefer)
- Prepare For the filling:3 tablespoon butter
- Prepare 3 tablespoon chocolate nesquick powder(or good other chocolate
- Get Small Pinch salt
- Prepare 4 triangles(about 4 tablespoons) Cream cheese(used dairylea)
- Prepare 1 tabnespoon vanila
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
Steps to make Chocolate and cinnamon swirls:
- Prep the dough:in a medium bowl,proof the yeast until ready(use warm and not hot ingredients).then in same bowl,add warm milk,flour,vanila,pinch salt,and suger,then combine to form rough dough.then now add melted butter to form your dough noce soft dough…knead only briefly to form in the ball.then cover with cling and let rise
- When dough is risen,then prep your baking tray,oil butter the surface and then can place your dough.punch the dough and rix briefly. Roll dough on tray,or can roll on a baking paper first to ease the transfer to the tray..if not able to directly roll on the tray!roll to about 4 millimetres thick
- Start preping your filling.combine filling ingredients in a medium bowl.mix well and can taste for sweetness.remember you hzve slightly sweetened the dough nd the nesquick powder is also sweetened.so can add bit of honey if prefer.or can add that as a drizzle later on after cooking !
- Spread your filling on the rolled dough and level.and roll tighlty as possible…making sure your filling isnt overflowing at edges.then you have a nice log shape..so make marks of about 2 cm and slice through!get children involved at the fun(and but safer) activities too
- Now place the swirls arrange them in your tray and cover for about half hour to raise about another 2 millimeters,then bake in preheated oven or grill until filling is bubbling but not burning.and you will see the swirls have joint up in the tray due to raising while cooking.
- Bismillah and enjoy
If you find this Chocolate and cinnamon swirls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.