Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe. You can cook easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour:
- Take For the dough
- Get 3 1/2 cups flour (2 cups all purpose flour and 1 1/2 cup wholemeal)
- You need 3/4 cups oil (half olive oil, half vegetable oil)
- You need 3/4 cups dark brown sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- You need 1 packet baking powder (20 g)
- Take 1 tsp vanilla
- Get For the filling
- Take 1 1/2 cup coarsely ground walnuts
- Prepare 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Provide 6-7 apples
Steps to make Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour:
- Sift the flour and place it in a bowl together with the vanilla and the baking powder.
- Mix, make a well in the middle and add the oil, the sugar and the egg, lightly beaten.
- Knead and when your dough looks like trahana (like crumbles) it is ready.
- Peel and grate the apples coarsely and mix them with the rest of the ingredients for the filling (walnuts, sugar, cinnamon).
- Brush a medium-sized baking tray with oil and spread half of the dough (pressing it down a little to make it even).
- Spread the filling ot top and cover with the rest of the dough (pressing it down once again).
- Brush with a little egg (for the colour) and bake for about an hour at 180°C.
- When it is ready remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little icing sugar while it's still hot so that the sugar sticks.
If you find this Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.