Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my indulgent chocolate chip protein brownies recipe. You can cook my indulgent chocolate chip protein brownies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies:
- You need 2 scoops protein powder suitable for baking (60g), I used PHD,
- Take 2 medium eggs,
- Get 40 g plain flour,
- Provide 30 g milk choc chips (baking chocolate),
- Take 1 cup unsweetened almond milk,
- Provide 2 heaped tsp cocoa powder,
- Prepare 2 tsp milk chocolate protein spread,
- Use 1 tsp baking powder,
- Get 1 pinch salt
Steps to make My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Line a small high sided baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a bowl add in all of the dry ingredients and gently stir to combine. Make a well in the centre and crack in the eggs.
- Add in 1/3rd of the milk and stir well. Add in more milk bit by bit and keep stirring until a thick batter is created. Add the chocolate chips. Gently fold in to incorporate.
- Spoon the batter into the lined baking tray and using a rubber spatula or back of a spoon even it out right up to all edges of the tray. Dollop over the chocolate protein spread and gently swirl it in all over the top.
- Bake at the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes until the top still feels springy and the center is still nice a soft and gooey. Leave to cool for a minute or so then cut into six squares. Serve up and enjoy! :)
If you find this My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.