Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) recipe. To make chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan):
- Prepare 800 grams boneless chicken breast cut to 2.5 cm cubes
- Provide 400 grams raw walnuts, grinded
- Take 1 onion, finely chopped
- Use Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need Pinch saffron
- Get Black pepper, optional
- Provide 6-8 tablespoons pomegranate paste(depends how tick it is)
- Take Salt
- Provide Cooking oil
Instructions to make Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan):
- Heat some oil in the pot. Saute onions until they change the colour. Add turmeric and chicken and salt and pepper. Saute until chicken no more pink.
- Add grinded walnuts and saute for couple of minutes. Now add enough ice water. Cover the pot and let the chicken half cooked slowly with medium low flame.
- Now add pomegranate paste and continue for another 2 hours or until stew is rich and dark in colour and oil from walnuts come out.
- Serve Fesenjan with steamed white rice.
If you find this Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.