Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich tomato pasta sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich tomato pasta sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich tomato pasta sauce recipe. You can cook rich tomato pasta sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich tomato pasta sauce:
- Use 2 boxes tomato passata (1kg)
- Provide 2 medium/large onions
- Provide 5 cloves garlic
- Use 6 sundried tomatoes (from a jar in oil)
- Prepare 1 bottle red wine (75cl)
- You need Oil to fry (rapeseed/sunflower)
- Provide Dried wild mushrooms (optional)
- Use Oregano (fresh or dried)
- You need Basil (fresh or dried)
- Get Salt/pepper
Steps to make Rich tomato pasta sauce:
- Peel the garlic cloves and the onions. Roughly chop and add to a food processor. Blitz until finely chopped
- Add the onion/garlic mix to a pan, add some oil from the frying oil, and pour in some oil from the sun-dried tomato jar for extra flavour. Fry the mixture with a lid on the pan for ten minutes.
- When the mixture is soft, finely chop and add the sun-dried tomatoes. Add the dried wild mushrooms if using.
- Pour in the passata and the wine. Add the herbs, a teaspoon of each of you are using dried, or a good pinch of each if using fresh. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir well, and put a lid on the pan with a corner open to reduce the liquid slightly. Simmer gently for two hours, making sure that you stir regularly.
- Remove from the heat and serve with your chosen dish
If you find this Rich tomato pasta sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.