Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress salmon salad with wasabi dressing recipe. You can have watercress salmon salad with wasabi dressing using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing:
- Get 1 bunch Watercress *140 to 150g
- Use 1-2 Radish *thinly sliced
- Get 1/4 Red Onion *thinly slices
- You need 80-100 g Salmon Sashimi OR Smoked Salmon
- You need Salt
- Take 1 tablespoon Ponzu (*OR Soy Sauce 1/2 tablespoon & Rice Vinegar 1/2 tablespoon)
- Provide 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Get 1-2 teaspoons Wasabi Paste
Instructions to make Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing:
- Wash Watercress, pick sprigs and cut the stems short. If the stems are very thick, slice in half lengthways.
- Place Watercress, thinly sliced Radish and Red Onion and Salmon pieces in a large bowl, add a pinch of Salt. If Smoked Salmon is used, you don’t need the salt as most Smoked Salmon is quite salty.
- Mix Ponzu (or Soy Sauce and Vinegar) and Wasabi in a small bowl. Taste the dressing, and add extra Wasabi if you like.
- Add the dressing and Olive Oil to the vegetables and salmon, then mix to combine.
If you find this Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.